The Field Trip in recent years has held both day camps and overnight camps, as well as sending members overseas to camps and programs in America, Cambodia and Bali. In January 2021, in partnership with One Voice, The Field Trip ran Camp Elevate. And in July, ran it's winter camp, Camp Connect at Camp Weekaway. Both camp venues are on Wurrundjeri Woi-Wurrung Country in the Macedon Ranges. Our next adventure awaits.
Camp will be held on Dja Dja Wurrung Country at the stunning Maldon Blue Light Youth Camp, 16 Phoenix Street, Maldon. Please arrive on Friday 7th January at 10am and pick your child up on Monday 10th January at 12noon.
The camp is for young people ages 10-16 (must be 10 at the time of camp) and is about seeing life, the world and ourselves with new eyes. It's about empathy, compassion, reducing stress, remaining calm when life gets hectic and helping each other strengthen our mental health and well-being. Calm is my Favourite Colour will provide participants with the opportunity to share, express, create, connect, have fun and find their calm.
Cost of camp per participant is $445. We do offer a 15% discount for siblings. Once you register below you will be sent an invoice. We have a strict 'no refund policy' as we need the funds to cover camp expenses. Please email us at email@example.com to ask any questions or discuss a discount or scholarship if you require it.
CAMP WILL INCLUDE:
* Three nights and four days at the Blue Light campsite in Maldon, Victoria
* Hospitality at a stunning location
* Comfortable dorm accommodation
* A healthy menu, all food provided
* Activities to help kids find compassion and calm
* Leadership training
* Writing workshops
* Arts and crafts
* Cooking our own food (and cleaning up after ourselves)
* Making stuff
* Sustainability education
* Music and meditation
* Public speaking opportunities
* Skit nights and performance
* Campfires and marshmallows
* Early mornings and late nights
* Bush walking
* Did I mention games?
* Treasure hunts
* Debates and discussions
* Self-care, good health and well-being activities
* Seeing the world through new eyes
A snapshot of our last camp