The Field Trip in recent years has held both day camps and overnight camps, as well as sending members overseas to camps and programs in America, Cambodia and Bali.
In 2020, in partnership with One Voice, The Field Trip will run its first four-day camp at a SPECTACULAR CAMP VENUE on Wurrundjeri Woi-Wurrung Country in the Macedon Ranges (close to Kilmore). In the September school holidays.
MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER -- THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER
Elevate is a camp for kids aged 8-15, providing them the support they need to grow their confidence, community and connection to self and others. Elevate is the name of the camp but is also the venue of the camp. Run by One Voice, Elevate is a therapeutic working community committed to the nurturing and restoration of life for young people.
* FOUR days and THREE nights
* At a stunning location in the Macedon Ranges
* Tent accommodation (we can provide if you need one)
* Activities to help kids find and pursue their passions
* Leadership training
* Arts and crafts
* Cooking our own food (and cleaning up after ourselves)
* Making and building stuff
* Sustainability education
* Skit nights and performance
* Planting & growing food
* Campfires and marshmallows
* Early mornings and late nights
* Bush walking (bring walking shoes)
* Treasure hunts
* Debates and discussions
* Self-care, good health and well-being activities
* Creating a better world for all of us
Total cost of camp per child for the full three days is $230, includes everything.
(discounts, scholarships and payment arrangements are offered; no child will be excluded due to financial reasons)
Please register your interest by completing the form - click the link (deadline for applications is 31st July 2020).